Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yarn Along: 13th April 2011

Ginny over at Small Things says:
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~






On my needles: a vintage lace cowl-neck pattern.  I love this pattern- tiny, tiny stitches though.  I hope it stretches!
And as for the books:
Alligators, Old Mink and New Money and Mourning Gloria.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty. My daughter is also working on a lace pattern lately. I'm still in awe of anyone that can make knitting look so pretty!

    Peace and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.