Tuesday, June 29, 2010

EDM #29: Draw Something Architectural


EDM #29: Draw Something Architectural
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

I was slightly delayed with my artwork after being distracted into drawing ducks one day. The ducks were busy trying to bite my toes, but I got some good studies.
So today I am back at EDM #29- draw something architectural. This is a local restaurant we love, called Cul's Courthouse Grille, in Charles City County, Virginia. They are absolutely DELICIOUS when it comes to the food and the ambience of the historic house and the courthouse just across the road cannot be beaten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.