Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EDM #15: Draw a tree or trees, leaves or branches


EDM #15: Draw a tree or trees, leaves or branches
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

The pawpaw is of course something I have drawn multiple times before. Its large, almost finger-shaped leaves have always fascinated me, and the delicious fruits are interesting too :)
This is a Common Pawpaw Asimina triloba which we have growing in the garden :)

I had to photograph this to get the right greens (apparently the foliage setting helps LOL) and get both parts of the spread in one :)

I'll eventually get the hang of doing veins- I just haven't come to it in my book yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.