Sunday, June 13, 2010

EDM #12: Draw What you ate for dinner


EDM #12: Draw What you ate for dinner
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

We went to Jason's Deli for dinner, after DH had to stay in work to get rid of a virus outbreak. I love their Ciabatta Garden sandwich, and thanks to the camera I was able to take a quick photo without holding up the family to draw (that causes loud complaints from children you know) and without totally forgetting to draw my dinner before eating it (as I did yesterday- hence the switched around challenges ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.