Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Some February Fun...

I realised I needed to make my February calendar and planner pages. I got a little lazy and made a couple of last minute pictures- all of which are ATCs lol

Of course- it IS Groundhog day. I couldn't resist drawing one- he saw his shadow, but the creme egg took precedence. I love creme eggs!


Valentine mouse- a little mousie with a valentine. I figured it kind of matched my other mouse ATCs and pictures- I used some in the calendar and planner pages for January- so I wanted a themed one for February ;)
Snowdrops. I just had to have a little spring there, somewhere!!
I was using my new Derwent Coloursoft pencils on Drawing paper (cartridge paper- a heavyweight drawing paper, this one from Strathmore). They don't make very sharp pictures, but I do like their softness. I need to play with these some more ;)






1 comment:

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.