Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Myrtle Warbler (Feeder bird #3)


Myrtle Warbler (Feeder bird #3)
Originally uploaded by Spinneretta

Or at least that is what I have tentatively identified it as. It and the pine warbler are not regular visitors to the feeder under usual circumstances, but what with the snow recently, these two are seen somewhat regularly!

This is the third bird in my feeder bird series- I am working on getting my reference photos for the rest ;) This means a flurry of activity whenever a new bird is seen at the feeder :)

Drawn in coloured pencils on matboard.

2 comments:

  1. You are really inspiring to sketch some of the little birds I've taken pictures of lately!

    Peace and Laughter!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cristina- I'd love to see them :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.