Monday, February 02, 2009

Naughty Sammy pps 5-End

A sudden “riii-biiit” from beside him, startled him so dreadfully, that he gave a yelp and leaped forward.

L... appeared behind him and giggled.

“Silly Sammy, it's only a frog!” she laughed.



Together they wandered through the bushes looking for the ball.

L... soon spotted it and carried it back to the path.

She turned to throw it to Sammy, but he wasn't there.


She looked in the bushes and all around the garden, but she couldn't find him anywhere.

She looked high, and she looked low- but still, no Sammy.

Where could that naughty puppy be?



Feeling a little worried and very thirsty from her exertions, she returned to the picnic table to get a drink- and THEN she spotted him.

There was Sammy, on TOP of the table eating the rest of L...'s lunch!

BAD DOG! NAUGHTY Sammy!” L... scolded him, as she made him get down.


Needless to say, Sammy was in disgrace the rest of the day!


Copyright R. Proffitt

5 comments:

  1. Sweet story - she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing the story - I'm glad it ended happily! I was quite scared there for a bit when they lost each other... Your figure drawings are wonderful.

    She's going to absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love that the dog's name is Sammy. Does his doggie birthday happen to be the next day like her little birthday buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I think it is in the summer- he's a real dog even if the stories are fiction LOL.
    She did enjoy it- especially because it had pictures, but it can't hold up to TOYS right now ;)
    I'm figuring when she wants some peace and quiet... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just delightful!I'm sure she will treasure much longer than any toys.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.