Monday, February 02, 2009

Daybook for Monday 2nd February

Peggy over at the Simple Woman's Daybook hosts these daybooks, run on over for a look :)

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
it's warm and sunny. They forecast snow for tomorrow and warm weather for the weekend- we're into the spring up and down pattern already!

I am thinking...
that I hope DD likes her birthday presents and cake- she turns 5 tomorrow. Where has the time gone?

I am thankful for...
living where we do. A trip to Northern Virginia at the weekend, gave me a lot of appreciation for our decidedly less hectic pace- and warmer climate :)

From the learning rooms... thinking about doing geography on fun Mondays- and science experiments :) If it is fun, it is allowed on Monday.

From the kitchen...
salmon. Hope this new recipe is a good one! I am also planning on starting the Mary-Janes Farm sourdough bread.

I am wearing...
denim skirt, white blouse with black stripes. Bare legs for now- hair is up in my crocodile clip.

I am creating...
a book- for DD. You can see the entries below :)

I am going... outside- it's a nice day, we need the fresh air :)

I am reading...
some magazines (one art, three crafts and two house ones) plus some art books. I am making headway in my pile...

I am hoping...
to post up on thing-a-day!

I am hearing... Rebel playing and birds singing.

Around the house...
Cleaning. Finish M'Lady's book... at least the printing part ;)

One of my favorite things...
is garden planning- with spring on the way I need to order seeds!.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
celebrate M'Lady's 5th birthday!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


You can see more of the ice-storm pictures at my garden blog :)

1 comment:

  1. They grow up over night it seems.

    I enjoyed your daybook, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.