Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two Challenges


In a bid to get the year off to a good start, I thought I would do the last few EDM challenges :)

EDM #201: Draw a Stapler

Something happened when I scanned these, the colour was washed out! I managed to rescue the glass picture some, but didnt manage to do the stapler ;) The stapler is a valued homeschool tool, while the glass is a beautiful one that we've had a while. I love the contrast of the blue glass with the yellow juice. I added an orange background, because my husband just loves blue and orange :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I'm trying to draw daily also, don't know if I'll be able to stick to it but I'm going to give it a shot. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Marva

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love the Cobalt blue, too. Nice use of the complimentary color to intensify---the stapler is well done too--!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.