Monday, November 17, 2008

Daybook for Monday 17th November


To get the rest of the daybook entries, don't forget to visit Peggy over at the Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window
... it's FREEZING!! Finally autumn came with a vengeance and all the leaves just DROPPED off of the trees overnight. I have some pomegranates waiting to be picked, and recently planted some garlic for the spring... but most of the garden is sleeping :)

I am thinking... that it will be hard to get the kids out while it is cold!

I am thankful for... sales. I had to do some Christmas shopping for my family back in England, and those sale prices really help :)

From the learning rooms... this week I am aiming high- I want to get everything done! ;) We will have another homeschool group meeting to make Jesse tree ornaments too. Last week's was lots of fun!

From the kitchen... still trying to be healthy. I have to go set up my bean cassoulet in a minute.

I am wearing... jeans and white blouse with a gold stripe. My hair is up as usual.

I am creating... Jesse tree crafts for the kids to make, some knitted goodies and maybe an apron.

I am reading... Real Education, magazines, novels and am trying to get into Atlas Shrugged.

I am hoping... that the kids will go OUT in a minute. And that the school week works out well.

I am hearing... the kids playing.

Around the house... laundry (always lots of that on Mondays), general cleaning. We have to finish painting the kitchen too!

One of my favorite things... is a pair of warm socks on a cold day- my feet get very cold!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Jesse Tree crafts, homeschool meeting, school, reading... apparently the same as last week :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you


"Fall foliage" last week. I liked the contrast with the sky :)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo! Enjoyed reading your daybook for today!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.