Monday, September 08, 2008

Daybook for Monday 8th September


To get the rest of the daybook entries, don't forget to visit Peggy over at the Simple Woman.

For Today...

Outside my Window
... it is sunny and warm. The mornings are much cooler now than they used to be though :)

I am thinking... that sometimes computers annoy me! I lost this post which I had already done once :(

I am thankful for... habits. This week I am working on a second new habit in the kids... dressing before breakfast :)

From the learning rooms... new tweaks to our schedule are in place, new books are arriving in the mail and I have a geography plan!

From the kitchen... T-bone steaks with veggies.

I am wearing... denim skirt and pink t-shirt. My hair is up in a clip.

I am reading... A Haystack Full of Needles, A Yearbook of Feasts and Seasons, Men of Mathematics.

I am hoping... the tweaks work out! I don't want to keep messing with the schedule.

I am hearing... M'Lady drawing and Rebel rebelling ;).

Around the house... I need to dust, and wash the kitchen floor AGAIN.

One of my favorite things... is when the kids are enthusiastic about something. Preferably WHEN I suggest it, not an hour later :o!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... to start regular before school walks, to get lessons done.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you



I'm thinking of making rosehip jam... what do you think? These are from my garden ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.