Monday, August 11, 2008

Daybook for Monday 11th August



To get the rest of the daybook entries, don't forget to visit Peggy over at the Simple Woman.

For Today...

Outside my Window
... it is a cool day, with hinst of autumn to come. It's a false hint though because autumn will not arrive here for another month and a half!

I am thinking... about all of the planning I need to do for school. M'Lady will be starting a Pre-K/K program this year- primarily because she has been begging to start school!

I am thankful for... God's own fireworks. We watched last night as a spectacular lightening display light up a large cloud. Rebel was entertained for ages :)

From the kitchen... Honey Chicken breasts with fresh vegetables. I love fresh veggies this time of year!

I am wearing... white skirt with black sleeveless T-shirt. My hair is clipped back in French twist, but I have let the top fall over in a ponytail look.

I am reading... Country Living Magazine. I just finished the latest Country Living UK Edition, and I have another book lined up for later.

I am hoping... to finish school planning this week, and to get a conversation going about a boys 'skills' education.

I am hearing... M'Lady talking and the radio.

Around the house... Laundry, (isn't there always laundry), boxes and craft supplies.

One of my favorite things... is a cool start to the day. I just like it when I go out and it is fresh and cool.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... school planning... the first couple of weeks :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

My First Fig. It suffered the same fate as most of our fruit... something pulled it off the tree before it was ripe :( I wish I knew what did this and why!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great post!

    I'd love to be able to pick my own fruit and vegetables, but out garden is practically no-existent!

    What a shame about your first fig, too.

    God bless
    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this week's daybook post. You have a very lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Spinaratta! Oh, your poor fig. I wish I could send you some of mine - we have lots. How old is your fig tree? We had a some fruit like that last year, but our tree was still young and the drought didn't help at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D My fig is BRAND NEW... I got it just this last May, so I was a little disappointed that my fruit was pulled off... but not surprised that it was small :) I am assured that it will be better next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sorry some critter is eating your crop.
    I enjoyed your daybook and I love your layout I tried it and couldn't get it to work!
    I am doing tackle it Tues. and my project is to read all the daybook entry.
    So I must run. But come on by and visit me.
    Have a great week.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.