Friday, May 30, 2008

Everyday in May #30

This is the image I am probably the LEAST satisfied with...


The subject was good. Only I really didn't have the equipment to hold it still... this was apparent after the leaves moved three or four times while drawing it!
Then there were the shaky hands... I think I need to eat something salty :o


OH well... I live and learn... in this case, draw from the tree unless you can give it water ;)

Just one more EDiM left, then perhaps there will be some Everyday in June or some days in June... :D

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea--adding color to your first posting! I love it even more. Also, love seeing your harvest. The peas look yummy.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.