Saturday, April 05, 2008

Seven Random Facts

Jill tagged me, so here I go ;)
The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Seven random facts about me:

1. I have been online for YEARS... in fact my husband and I met online :)
2. My nan taught me to knit at age 8, Mum taught me to crochet at about age 6/7.
3. I am the oldest of 5 kids, 4 girls and 1 boy... who is directly in the middle :D
4. I used to work in a pet store/garden center.
5. I once played an angel with a gold face in the school nativity play. Since I was also in the choir, I had to hide at the back so no-one saw my gold face :D
6. My ENGLISH Catholic school was called John F. Kennedy. I never did understand that!
7. I LOVE history, mainly because my parents used to take us to visit historic sites. I loved castles and stately homes, but churches with stained glass windows were my favourite.

Now I tag:

1. My Sister Louisa.
2. Cristina.
3. Nissa.
4. 3Kiwi Homeschoolers.
5. Cindy.

O.K. I can't think of anyone else that hasn't done this yet... so if you have not, you can do it :) Then comment and let me know ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a castle lover! That's why I took a trip to Europe, for the castles! I will have my random facts up shortly...

    Peace and Laughter!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.