Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!




Your Life is 68% Green



You live a very green life, and you're aware of how your actions help the earth.

Of course, it's hard to be totally green. But when you make a tradeoff, you know why you're making it.

How Green Is Your Life?

HT To Dawn over at By Sun and Candlelight, who has a lovely post about some Earth Day activities!

I do think that homeschoolers have a slight advantage over others in this... after all, we telecommute daily (blogging and internet;)) and we ALWAYS bring our lunch to school with us! And although I try to walk more often than not... well there is the point that our area is just not designed for that!

In the meantime, I am watching the rain fall (still) and enjoying the green-ness out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.