Monday, April 21, 2008

Daybook



FOR TODAY: Monday 21st April
Outside My Window it is wet. The rain has made puddles and rivulets which dot their way across the landscape. The birds ate all the food from their feeders!
I am thinking: that I hope this is it for the weekend rains.
I am thankful for: the fact drought is most certainly over now!
From the kitchen: Potato soup and homemade bread.
I am wearing: Navy pinstripe trousers and white blouse.
I am creating: A couple of MUCH cleaner rooms for the kids to sleep in :)
I am going: to the park this week TWICE... once for nature study, once for the herb festival.
I am reading: The Moosewood Kitchen Garden and a few novels.
I am hoping: The weather dries out soon, so my seedlings don't die! I want to plant them out :)
I am hearing: A little girl in her bath and Legos.
Around the house: I need to dust the upstairs... when it dries out so I can open the windows! I made a linen spray with Lavender Essential Oil... it is lovely for ironing and freshening the laundry closets :)
One of my favorite things: A brightening sky after the rain.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Make some curtains, dust the upstairs, take a nature hike and plant out my seedlings...
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


For more lovely daybook entries, read the Simple Woman blog :)

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I'd never heard of it before! Once again I want to tell you just how lovely your blog is. I just love the template! OK--back to celebrating the feast with my kiddos! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! The template I think has a link to it somewhere!

    This site was quite lovely and I loved the daybook idea!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.