Friday, February 01, 2008

EDM #18: Draw the view from a window of your house, apartment, office, etc.

This is my view today... at the end of the drive. It is raining, and the 'rain fairies' are dancing in the street. The road is slick and wet, reflecting the trees in it. Around the trees and in the drive are piles of leaves and pine needles, nestled in grooves and nooks, and amongst the periwinkle which surrounds the base of our mailbox.


I have messed up with the placement of the light, but then again, I adjusted the view to remove a tree limb and the car from it ;)
I did, however, keep the rain in it. I also realised I could lighten my photos, if they appeared dark. Sometimes some things just don't register... ;)

This weeks 'simple' task, water... keeps slipping by me. I will try to remember... on the other hand, I have been working on my garden plan by reading EVERYTHING I can about gardening :) My 'simple' task for the year is to grow some vegetables. And EAT them!! I have the idea that I will grow a garden to provide for myself and DD, while I grow a square or two of beans for the guys! I know they'll eat those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.