Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dreaming of the Garden


Dreaming of the Garden
Originally uploaded by spinneretta

I totally forgot about drawing on Tuesday, so with the inspiration of the seed catalogues in hand, I drew some of my garden wish-list for this year :) I hoped the number of pictures and the two page spread made up for my deficiencies in forgetting a day!

Votes on the Flickr application? Well if there were just ONE picture, I think it might be better ;) I'd have put all of these in a single post normally!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You've been a drawing whirlwind lately, haven't you? I managed one more sketch and was sorely put out that I had lost my paper stomp. Luckily, my daughter was willing to lend hers. I honestly don't know where these things go. I suspect our couches eat these things.
    I'll post my picture when I can. (Things have gotten so busy!)

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.