Friday, October 12, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

My guilty pleasure... oh dear, unlike Matilda, I don't just have one show I like... but a family! I LOVE the CSI shows and the Mystery series on PBS are great too!
So if I had to pick my guilty pleasure though, it would probably be CSI MIami or Mystery!. I like Mystery! because it reminds me of home, and I love CSI Miami just because. It is so unbelievable it is like the fairy tale CSI :)
And no, the kids are not allowed to watch although they have tried before now :D

HT: Waltzing Matilda

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen CSI, but I must say I do enjoy a good mystery! :o)

    Have a lovely week...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't post about a previous "guilty pleasure" which was Veronica Mars. Great mysteries! Typical secular junk but a fun show! I didn't know when we first started watching it that my high school journalism teacher was the creator. It was canceled after the 3rd season which was such a shame! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.