Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Not every day is good

Nor even every week for that matter.
Take for instance, this week.
Monday: 4 questions done... for Mathematics only.
Tuesday: NO questions done... for ANYTHING.
Wednesday: Slight improvement... DADDY helped last night. It took ALL morning, but he did his two pages of math and line of handwriting. Latin was shelved since we missed two days...

And the culprit? Apparently M'Lady proves to be too distracting. In reality, I think Rebel just wants to play like her... while she wants to school like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.