Sunday, July 22, 2007

BOOK REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
BY J.K. ROWLING

EXCELLENT. J.K. Rowling outdid herself with this rousing finale to the seven book series.
I don't want to give TOO much away... but...
Basically the story is finished, the loose ends tied, the little things that confused you are all explained. It is a LONG book... over 700 pages long. If you have read all the way to this point... allow yourself an entire day to sit with it... because otherwise you will be up all night unable to sleep because you are wondering what will happen. Or in my case, DREAMING what will happen.
I got the book last night, started it about 9pm and finished it at about 10:30am today... AND I slept. And dreamed too much. But there you have it.
5 * * * * * Stars!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You are an incredibly fast reader.

    I must admit that my interest in this series has been piqued, not so much by all the hoopla but rather, by the many favorable recommendations I see coming from my friends.

    Something to think about doing with all my free time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Like we all have enough free time :D
    THAT is one reason I read it so fast (to try and make sure I got it read on the WEEKEND ;))

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments, so please feel free to leave them or message me if you cannot!
I will try and reply as much as I am able :)

I have turned on word verification because I am getting spammed without it! You can always use the audio feature if you can't read the words.